Close the report

Your experience of helping website owners
ShaikShoaibAha2
Close the report

Post by ShaikShoaibAha2 » Thu May 13, 2021 6:21 pm

I have submitted a report to one company . The vulnerability is of XSS. my report was closed as unpatched But still the organization is saying that report is public and unpatched. So, I request you to closed that report and remove from public. Is it possible to do that?

x1admin
Site Admin

Re: Close the report

Post by x1admin » Mon May 17, 2021 4:35 am

ShaikShoaibAha2 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 6:21 pm
I have submitted a report to one company . The vulnerability is of XSS. my report was closed as unpatched But still the organization is saying that report is public and unpatched. So, I request you to closed that report and remove from public. Is it possible to do that?
Yes you can delete report yourself

ShaikShoaibAha2

Post by ShaikShoaibAha2 » Wed May 19, 2021 2:40 am

I have deleted the report but still it's showing to my company. Are there any other ways to delete that report?

ShaikShoaibAha2

Post by ShaikShoaibAha2 » Fri May 28, 2021 1:28 am

I would like to say that it's not working properly as intended. I have deleted the report but my organization is still able to see that report. I think there is some vulnerability in the website as the database is not updated when I have deleted that report. That is when we delete the report it is shown to us that report is deleted but at the server side it's not been deleted.