Anonymous Hacker

Questions or suggestions about the platform
metamorfosec_id
Anonymous Hacker

Post by metamorfosec_id » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:04 am

Hello..,

Did anyone here also receive an email from Anonymous Hacker - Hilma <[email protected]>? I suspected that he/she searched email addresses from bug bounty websites, such as OpenBugBounty (in "How to contact me" section). Maybe "How to contact me" need to not exposed our email addresses?

I just received an email from him/her and asked me to send 2000 USD via BitCoin to next 72 hours or he/she will release any my private video (a claim from him/her).

This is the difference between black hat (unethical hacker) and white hat (ethical hacker).

I will not send anything to him/her.

GordSchramm

Re: Anonymous Hacker

Post by GordSchramm » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:56 pm

metamorfosec_id wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:04 am
Hello..,

Did anyone here also receive an email from Anonymous Hacker - Hilma <[email protected]>? I suspected that he/she searched email addresses from bug bounty websites, such as OpenBugBounty (in "How to contact me" section). Maybe "How to contact me" need to not exposed our email addresses?

I just received an email from him/her and asked me to send 2000 USD via BitCoin to next 72 hours or he/she will release any my private video (a claim from him/her).

This is the difference between black hat (unethical hacker) and white hat (ethical hacker).

I will not send anything to him/her.
Just a typical scam attempt.....ignore it.....this individual isn't even close to being black hat....

https://www.bitcoinabuse.com/reports/3C ... EnVL46ZvnB

metamorfosec_id

Post by metamorfosec_id » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:34 am

Thank you...
I have just reported the BitCoin Address to website above.

GordSchramm

Post by GordSchramm » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:41 am

metamorfosec_id wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:34 am
Thank you...
I have just reported the BitCoin Address to website above.
Nice :)