Website Owners are not receiving Notifications correctly

Questions or suggestions about the platform
vpq_wtf
Website Owners are not receiving Notifications correctly

Post by vpq_wtf » Wed May 23, 2018 7:57 pm

I have noticed an increase of unresponsiveness these past few weeks.

Furthermore, today I have received the following email from a website owner:

We've noticed that there is a vulnerability listed for c-span.org
https://www.openbugbounty.org/reports/616982/

The website indicates that the website operator was notified on May 16, but we have not received notification for this or other issues. We're wondering if you could share where these reports may be going.

Our WHOIS contacts have not seen any reports come in.

I also have another 5 or so emails where other website owners are stating the exact same thing.

thank you for prompt answer and your informations. We were able to reproduce the error/the vulnerability and we immediately start our work on these problems. Please wait for our next email.

jfyi: maybe there is a problem: we didn't receive any information about your work. We found it randomly (and as a picture (!)) within the context of web researches .......

Please fix it.

When I first started using this platform in 2015, I would make less submissions and receive more responses (sometimes 10+ per day).

Now I am reporting many more and receiving only 2-3 responses per day.

x1admin
Site Admin

Re: Website Owners are not receiving Notifications correctly

Post by x1admin » Thu May 24, 2018 2:08 am

vpq_wtf wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 7:57 pm
I have noticed an increase of unresponsiveness these past few weeks.

Furthermore, today I have received the following email from a website owner:

We've noticed that there is a vulnerability listed for c-span.org
https://www.openbugbounty.org/reports/616982/

The website indicates that the website operator was notified on May 16, but we have not received notification for this or other issues. We're wondering if you could share where these reports may be going.

Our WHOIS contacts have not seen any reports come in.

I also have another 5 or so emails where other website owners are stating the exact same thing.

thank you for prompt answer and your informations. We were able to reproduce the error/the vulnerability and we immediately start our work on these problems. Please wait for our next email.

jfyi: maybe there is a problem: we didn't receive any information about your work. We found it randomly (and as a picture (!)) within the context of web researches .......

Please fix it.

When I first started using this platform in 2015, I would make less submissions and receive more responses (sometimes 10+ per day).

Now I am reporting many more and receiving only 2-3 responses per day.
we will check