Have you thought about making an API?

Questions or suggestions about the platform
vpq_wtf
Have you thought about making an API?

Post by vpq_wtf » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:00 am

Have you thought about making an API to submit vulnerabilities / obtain details based on ID?

Only authorized users would be able to access the API with an authentication token.

The idea would be to make it simple to submit reports (you could even apply rate limiting) and obtain report details.

There are a few applications that I have written to facilitate my experience with this platform and an API would be nice.

x1admin
Site Admin

Re: Have you thought about making an API?

Post by x1admin » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:26 am

vpq_wtf wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:00 am
Have you thought about making an API to submit vulnerabilities / obtain details based on ID?

Only authorized users would be able to access the API with an authentication token.

The idea would be to make it simple to submit reports (you could even apply rate limiting) and obtain report details.

There are a few applications that I have written to facilitate my experience with this platform and an API would be nice.
for submit i think not

https://www.openbugbounty.org/api/1/id/?id=123

vpq_wtf

Re: Have you thought about making an API?

Post by vpq_wtf » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:31 pm

x1admin wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:26 am
vpq_wtf wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:00 am

for submit i think not

https://www.openbugbounty.org/api/1/id/?id=123
Why not for submit? It would let me create open source projects to contribute more.