Approved Vulnerabilities & Research Statistics

Questions or suggestions about the platform
RoyJansen_01
Approved Vulnerabilities & Research Statistics

Post by RoyJansen_01 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:53 pm

Hi there team,

I just noticed that the Platform (only) counts the 'Approved XSS vulnerabilities', (at the Profile section) wich i can understand, because the Platform started as xssposed. (only allowing XSS Vulnerabilities)

Situation Now:
Old_OBB.png
Old_OBB.png (16.16KiB)Viewed 18396 times

But now, since the Platform approves Cross Site Scripting (XSS), Open Redirect, iFrame Injection, Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) and Improper Access Control, i think it would be great to 'include' these reports to a researchers profile/statistics.

For Example:
Update_OBB.png
Update_OBB.png (22.08KiB)Viewed 18396 times

Correct me if i am wrong, but i think it would be great to have these counted too.

Cheers.

x1admin
Site Admin

Re: Approved Vulnerabilities & Research Statistics

Post by x1admin » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:31 am

RoyJansen_01 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:53 pm
Hi there team,

I just noticed that the Platform (only) counts the 'Approved XSS vulnerabilities', (at the Profile section) wich i can understand, because the Platform started as xssposed. (only allowing XSS Vulnerabilities)

Situation Now:
Old_OBB.png

But now, since the Platform approves Cross Site Scripting (XSS), Open Redirect, iFrame Injection, Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) and Improper Access Control, i think it would be great to 'include' these reports to a researchers profile/statistics.

For Example:
Update_OBB.png

Correct me if i am wrong, but i think it would be great to have these counted too.

Cheers.
we don't plan count OR vulnerabilities because they have very low impact
csrf and Improper will be soon