Get badges for new achievements

Questions or suggestions about the platform
x1admin
Site Admin
Get badges for new achievements

Post by x1admin » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:12 pm

Hi Folks,

We are introducing a new badge system to reward and highlight the most skilled and qualified researchers. Since now, you can get different badges for various achievements (the focus is on the research’s quality) – you can already see some in your profile right now.

If you have any questions or want to propose another classy badge – write here or contact us as usual :]

Enjoy!

micomat

Re: Get badges for new achievements

Post by micomat » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:19 pm

thx a lot =) looking pretty good. but maybe the badges are a little too big. making my fingers hurt while scrolling down to the bottom of the page.

for some an explanation on mouseover would be nice.
e.g. what is the "Coordinated Disclosure" badge earned for?

mackintorsk

Post by mackintorsk » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:19 am

Nice. What are the criteria for these achievements? A bit explanation would be helpful. Seems like some of them could be rather subjective.

Spam404Online

Post by Spam404Online » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:21 pm

Very cool - nice addition :)

insecurity

Post by insecurity » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:18 am

Nice addition, but I think it'd be cool if you added buttons so that people can toggle these badges. E.g. so the page loads and you can click 'expand' or something to open up these sections. I think it's nice how people can go through the pages of your profile and see a list of your submissions, but with these loading automatically on each page, it means there's a significant amount of scrolling down through each page required in order to look through someone's submissions. This could easily be avoided just by adding an 'expand' button so that people can toggle these sections.

Psycho_Mantis__

Post by Psycho_Mantis__ » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:38 am

Can we also request certain badges if we can prove them. I.e Waf bypasser, etc. Also be a good time to do a mass patch check as well

x1admin
Site Admin

Post by x1admin » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:16 pm

Psycho_Mantis__ wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:38 am
Can we also request certain badges if we can prove them. I.e Waf bypasser, etc. Also be a good time to do a mass patch check as well
yes contact me if you want one