Report other type of vulnerabilities

Questions or suggestions about the platform
sectq
Report other type of vulnerabilities

Post by sectq » Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:20 pm

Hi there ,

I would like to ask a question, I am new to this platform and I do find vulnerabilities on websites. However, these bugs are not listed in the open bug bounty. Therefore my question is how to report this type of bugs , i have reported one but it get rejected and the reason " that the vulnerability if found does not match the type i choose!

JorgeRoCr

Re: Report other type of vulnerabilities

Post by JorgeRoCr » Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:33 pm

Hello

I'm also new to the platform, but reading the section "About the Project"(https://www.openbugbounty.org/open-bug-bounty/) it says the following:

Safe and Non-Intrusive Testing

We only accept Cross-Site Scripting, CSRF and some other vulnerabilities that figure among the most common web application vulnerabilities today.

When reporting GDPR PII exposure, we do not store the PII but the blurred screenshot after verifying the vulnerability.

The proper process of testing for these vulnerabilities is harmless and cannot damage a website, database, server or related infrastructure. We do not accept vulnerabilities that can, or are intended to, harm a website, its data or related infrastructure.

Open Bug Bounty prohibits reporting of vulnerabilities that were detected by vulnerability scanners and other automated tools that may impact website performance or cause any other negative impact.