Did not receive vuln report

Questions or suggestions about the platform
tiwitaa
Did not receive vuln report

Post by tiwitaa » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:59 am

Hi there,

I am the website "owner" (or shoul dI say the business technology manager) of divia.fr and it appears that a report was submitted for a XSS vuln. At the time the report was submitted the WHOIS of the domain "divia.fr" was not correct and I just updated it a few days ago. How can I get the report now ?
I've tried to reach out to the security researcher that discovered the vuln but he gently told me to address the matter through the platform.
I've tried to reach out to the OBB platform by submitting 2 contact forms to explain the issue above but I have not heard back.

Is there anyone out here that can help me ?
Best
Guillaume

x1admin
Site Admin

Re: Did not receive vuln report

Post by x1admin » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:15 pm

tiwitaa wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:59 am
Hi there,

I am the website "owner" (or shoul dI say the business technology manager) of divia.fr and it appears that a report was submitted for a XSS vuln. At the time the report was submitted the WHOIS of the domain "divia.fr" was not correct and I just updated it a few days ago. How can I get the report now ?
I've tried to reach out to the security researcher that discovered the vuln but he gently told me to address the matter through the platform.
I've tried to reach out to the OBB platform by submitting 2 contact forms to explain the issue above but I have not heard back.

Is there anyone out here that can help me ?
Best
Guillaume
We recommend try contact with researcher or create program on our platform