Some inspiring statistics [January – June 2019] of our community for your attention:
- Notable reports for Apple, Amazon, Airbnb, Asus, BBC, MIT and 98 more from Alexa Top 1000
- 92,598 new vulnerability reports amid which 47,812 are already fixed (51.6%)
- Average time to fix is 53 days
- Most rapid fix is 12 minutes
- 931 new security researchers joined our community
- 311 researchers were recommended by website owners
- 516 remunerated bug bounties started with 1022 websites in total
Most Untrivial Gifts to the Researchers:
We are now the most rapidly growing open community committed to responsible disclosure. We continue to remain free, open and transparent.
We really make web safer, let’s continue this great journey!
Hitachi HIRT xss reflected
Reconnaissance play very important role in any security auditing or bug bounty program. In this article we will see how DIRB can be used for Reconnaissance and Footprinng. “If I had six hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend the first four sharpening the axe” – Abraham Lincoln Introduction to DIRB Dirb is a…